Give a unique gift to the food lover in your life this year. The editors of SAVEUR have hand-selected eight gifts, including four items from the 2015 SAVEUR 100 Cooks' Edition. Each limited-edition gift bag—available for $79.00 while supplies last—includes the following:
1. SAVEUR Tote Bag A classic and sturdy canvas tote with the SAVEUR logo—perfect for carrying wine to your next dinner party.
2. SAVEUR: The New Classics Cookbook More than 1,000 of the world's best recipes in an essential collection for home cooks everywhere. The only cookbook you'll ever need!
3. One-Year Subscription to SAVEUR Nine issues (one year) of SAVEUR magazine starting with March 2015 or extending an existing subscription.
4. Two Most Recent Issues of SAVEUR December 2014: Holiday Celebrations & January/February 2015: SAVEUR 100.
5. Microplane Cube Grater This brand new cube grater has three blade styles—fine, ribbon, and coarse—making meal prep easy. Color: red or green
6. Shun Hinoki Cutting Board The medium-soft Hinoki wood used in these cutting boards "gives” with each cut, helping to preserve the knife's edge. Size: small
7. Obis One Black Crack Garlic Grinder Aged and fermented organic raw black garlic grinder. Great for salads, steaks, and pasta.
8. Tonewood Maple Cube Pure maple sugar that can be used to sprinkle shavings over the top of oatmeal, fruit, or ice cream for a sweet twist.
Due to popular demand, the SAVEUR 100 Gift Bags are currently out of stock. We love your excitement and we're hoping to make more. Please check again in a few days!