*inspired by Bon Appetit
** serves 4
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut the pears in half and core. Place in a baking dish.
- Lightly drizzle a small amount of olive oil over each half.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15 – 20 minutes until slightly golden and soft.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While the pears are roasting toss the pistachios, oats, maple shavings and 1 tablespoon of olive oil together in a mixing bowl. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Toast until golden, stirring often to prevent burning. It will only take about 5 – 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Place a dollop of mascarpone cheese on a serving place and top with a pear half. Sprinkle with the crumble mixture.
Courtesy of: http://chezus.com/2013/11/29/roasted-pear-crumble/