DUE TO COVID-19 TONEWOOD IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
These quick and easy quinoa cookies are high in protein and easy to
digest. You can eat them either as a healthy sweet treat, or an easy
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (Typically about 1-1 ½ cup dry)
- ¾ cup quick or rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Almond Butter
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook quinoa as directed and let cool.
2. In a separate bowl, combine oats, sea salt, and cinnamon.
3. Once quinoa is cool, add maple syrup, almond butter, and finally, chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Scoop into 1 inch round balls on non-stick cookie tray. Cook for 20 minutes or until bottom of the cookie is brown.
5. Let cool and enjoy!
Courtesy of: http://dormont-brookline.patch.com/articles/chocolate-chip-quinoa-cookies