Looking for breakfast in a cocktail? Try this maple-sweetened specialty with a garnish of waffes and crumbled bacon.
1 oz. dark rum
2 oz. Irish Cream
2 oz. milk
- Cook a few pieces of bacon, let them cool, then crumble into small pieces.
- Add the Irish Cream, milk, rum and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for a few seconds until ingredients are combined.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass. Sprinkle a few bacon bits on the top.
- Grate the maple cube on top of the cocktail
- Garnish with two mini waffles to dip into the cocktail.