It's a wintery day outside so crawl up by the fire in a pair of Sophie's Vermont Undies and enjoy a cup of Comfy Maple Milk! Better yet, let your dog cuddle up beside you.
Comfy Maple Milk
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon maple syrup
sprinkling of maple flakes or shavings of maple cube
1. Put the milk in a pot and put it on the stove. Turn the heat to medium. Heat the milk, stirring occasionally, until hot and steamy, about 7 minutes (turn down the heat if it looks like it's going to boil).
2. Add the maple syrup and stir to mix.
3. Pour the milk into your favourite mug.
4. Sprinkle maple flakes or shave some maple cube on top.
5. Crawl up to the fireside with your pooch and enjoy!