DUE TO COVID-19 TONEWOOD IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Tomato, Cheese & Arugula Pizza with Drizzled Maple Cream
- Naan bread - 1 slice per person
- 1 Tbsp pesto
- Tomatoes, sliced - 3 slices per pizza
- Cheese - I used blue cheese and parmesan cheese
- 1 bag baby arugula
- 6oz diced pancetta (or regular bacon)
- Balsamic glaze and Maple Cream to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook pancetta (or bacon) in pan until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside and keep warm.
- Brush both sides of naan bread with a little olive oil, then place on baking sheet. If you want a crispier pizza, place the naan on a pizza stone or screen. Top each piece of naan with pesto, a couple tomatoes and crumbled cheese. Bake about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top each pizza with a handful of arugula and sprinkle pancetta on top.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and Maple Cream